play in the dirt

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Total Nedster




In my mind, Ned and I had similarities.  We were/are very outspoken and sometimes, perhaps, too much so.  We'd get ourselves into hot water but would do it again in a minute.  When you have a fire inside, and you speak the truth, you just have to do it.  I remember you saying to me one time after some homeschool drama, "No good deed goes unpunished".  Yup.  The world is sure a crazy place, but it's also a beautiful place.  It's all about us, the people, and the love that makes the world go around.  The rest is Silly Putty.  
Diane Connors

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I stumbled upon Ned's blog during one of my "knowledge hunts," and I have a few questions about his ideals and beliefs; is there anyway I could reach you to talk about this?

    You can reach me at Lord_Waltz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete